Parkview Christian Church is a Restoration Movement Christian Church in the quickly growing west-central Missouri community of Sedalia. We are a loving congregation that is poised for growth as we seek to reach out to our community.
The Associate Minister of Parkview Christian Church is primarily focused on the Student Minister (Grades 7-12) and oversees and guides the Children’s Ministry. He needs to be spiritually healthy and mature, have good organizational and communication skills, a strong work ethic, be a team player, and creative. The ability to organize a consistent worship ministry would be a plus, but is not required for this position. The Associate will work closely with the Lead Minister to communicate and reinforce the vision of PVCC, and is under the authority of the PVCC Elders, although the Associate Minister will be accountable to the Lead Minister on a daily basis. Other duties may include preaching at different times throughout the year, and assisting with other ministries and programs of PVCC as needed (weddings, funerals, etc.). Our desire is to find the right person for this ministry position, and we are willing to adjust the specifics of the job to the spiritual gift and talents of the individual hired.
• Graduate of Restoration Movement Bible College.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience preferred.
• Primary focus to be on youth and children’s ministries.
• Worship Ministry experience desired but not required.
• Salary to be set based upon experience.
• If interested, please submit a resume, statement of faith, and references to email@example.com.
Parkview Christian Church
1405 East 16th Street, Sedalia, MO 65301
2,068 total views, 12 views today