Associate Pastor for Worship
An opportunity to be a part of a pastoral team committed to creating and continuing to become one of the most Christ-centered, Biblically-based churches in South Central Kansas. We are deeply committed to the Word of God in all that we do, and we are passionate about reaching emerging generations for Christ. Our worship style tends to be energetic and contemporary, genuine and value-based. Located half-way between Wichita and Dodge City, we reflect both the progressive tempo of the city and the solid values of the true west. We seek to engage people in a worship experience that reflects both “spirit and truth” – our goal being a lifestyle of worship and passionate pursuit of Christ.
- Spiritually-regenerated, scripturally baptized, with a mature love for God and a contagious heart for worship
- Characterized by the Biblical description of a pastor in 1 Timothy 3: 1-7
- Having a well-developed theology and philosophy of worship, with a fully cooperative spirit of a team player
- Experience through service and ministry in a Southern Baptist Church and in agreement with the 2000 Baptist Faith and Message doctrinal statement
- Equipped with strong interpersonal/relational skills and educational training consistent with and suited to the accomplishment of his tasks
- If married, an exemplary family man who conducts himself in ways that are ethically, morally, and spiritually consistent with the Word of God
- Sufficiently competent in technological expertise to pursue the expanding and creative use of multimedia options in worship
- A man of loyalty to his pastor and to the vision frame of First Southern Baptist Church, and whose life is characterized by the words of Jeremiah 9:23-24
This is a full-time position.
If interested please contact Pastor Steve Taylor.
First Southern Baptist Church
193 NE SR 61
Pastor Steve Taylor
1,161 total views, 3 views today