Associate Pastor of Student Ministry and Outreach
Northglenn Christian Church (NCC) is located in Northglenn, Colorado, meeting on five acres at a prime location in a 40,000 square-foot facility. Northglenn is a stable suburban community on the north side of the greater Denver metropolitan area. It is a middle class, blue collar city with a population of approximately 38,000 made up predominately of Caucasian and includes a growing Latino population. Northglenn offers all the amenities of a major metropolitan area while maintaining a small town feeling.
Due to the resignation of the current Student Pastor, NCC is seeking to hire an Associate Pastor of Student Ministry and Outreach who will serve the Lord as both a Student Pastor for Middle, High School and College/Young Adults in our Church and the surrounding community. Additionally, this Pastor will serve as a community outreach pastor as well.
NCC is a healthy, stable, multi-generational congregation that averages just over 200 in attendance. We offer two services each Lord’s day, one traditional and the other contemporary format. The Lead Pastor preaches in both services assisted throughout the year by a Retired Pastor, and sometimes one of the Elders. Ideally our future Associate Pastor will be able to assist the Lead Pastor in preaching throughout the year.
The Associate Pastor candidate must be:
- Committed to the scriptures and committed to preaching them accurately and correctly.
- Rooted in the heritage of the Restoration Movement and preferably educated in one of our independent Christian Church colleges.
- Capable through experience, to lead the student group in personal application and desire to live in the Spirit.
- Able to oversee and supervise a volunteer ministry staff of 4-6 individuals.
- Competent in the following major areas of ministry: preaching and teaching, calling, counseling and management.
- Leading the community outreach efforts of NCC.
- Identify needs and available resources in an effort to bless and serve our community.
- Facilitate opportunities for community engagement that will lead to kingdom impact.
- Recruit volunteers to participate in events, service projects, etc.
- Train and equip volunteers to lead in local outreach efforts.
- Function as liaison between NCC and organizations/individuals being served.
- Set strategic goals to maximize impact.
- Communicate outreach efforts/opportunities to elders, staff and congregation
Who Should Apply:
We are looking for a strong leader within the Restoration Movement who has a passion for Student Ministry. We are looking for a long-term candidate, someone who would love to make Northglenn Christian Church their home.
Northglenn Christian Church
1800 E 105th Pl
Northglenn, CO 80233
If you have questions contact Mark Auten at email@example.com. Interested applicants should send a letter of introduction and a resume to: Email – firstname.lastname@example.org; Postal Mail to: Student Pastor Search for NCC, 1800 E 105th Ave, Northglenn CO 80233.
159 total views, 3 views today