Bi Vocational Pastor – Part Time
Bi Vocational Pastor – Is God calling you to a second career in ministry? Serving in rural ministry at the Morrill Baptist Church could be perfect for you! Morrill Baptist Church in Morrill, Kansas is an Independent Baptist Church seeking a Bi Vocational Pastor in rural Northeast Kansas.
This is a part time position, including shepherd the flock through preaching, leading, and pastoral care. Sunday school begins at 9:30 AM and Church service at 10:30 to 11:30 AM. Prayer Meetings on Wednesday at 6:30 PM and is optional. We are a very small congregation but strongly devoted to Jesus Christ and our church community.
- An ordained minister is not a requirement but knowledge of the Bible and good presentation to the congregation is greatly desired.
- Support and promote Morrill Baptist Church Statement of Faith and Constitution of the First Baptist Church of Morrill, Kansas.
- Personal commitment to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, knowledge of God’s Word, spiritual maturity, personal prayer, and spiritual leadership, allowing the Holy Spirit to direct him.
- The ability to keep information private when working with congregation members to better counsel and comfort church members in times of crisis.
- To live within a 20-mile radius of Morrill, Kansas, preferred but not required
Skills and Duties:
- Perform weddings, funerals, special services, baptisms, and counseling when available.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of church software to manage church administrative duties.
- Leadership skills to work with the church body.
- $400 per week housing allowance
- One paid Sunday off a quarter
- One week sabbatical a year
- Additional benefits negotiable
Morrill Baptist Church
306 Walnut St
Morrill, KS 66515
If interested contact Carl Keim, Email: email@example.com Phone: 402-862-7008, leave message.