Denomination: Non-Denominational with weekly attendance 6,500. The location for this position is Sunset Hills, Missouri.
Meet Faith Church:
Faith Church is a place where people connect, families grow, and lives are changed. Founded by Pastors David and Nicole Crank in 2004, Faith Church lives and leads on the cutting edge of where faith collides with current culture. With four church campuses in St. Louis, Missouri, two campuses in the West Palm Beach, Florida area, and a new campus being launched in 2022 in Fairview Heights, IL Faith Church continues to grow and expand its reach across the US and the world through not only its physical locations but also its global online and television audience.
Faith Church has over 6,500 who attend each week at one of their 6 locations. Faith Church continues to be a multicultural, multi-site, non-denominational church focused on raising up Hope Dealers to impact their community and culture for Jesus. This dynamic community celebrates powerful and relevant Bible teaching.
They use the following methods to walk out the vision:
* Illustrative and practical examples which lead to life change.
* High-caliber worship and creative experiences that celebrate the diversity of their culture and the power of God’s presence to change lives.
* World-class family ministries for kids and students.
* Events throughout the year that bless the community, empower leaders, and shine a massive light of hope in the midst of the darkness.
This is a remarkable time in the life of Faith Church! The story God is writing within and through this Jesus-centered community is beyond their wildest imagination. Through the impact of their multiple campuses and global audience thousands, each year are saying “YES” to Jesus. This community is built upon the shoulders of faithful Dream Teamers who sacrificially give their time, resources, and love to serve both the church and the surrounding community. Faith Church is not just looking to hire staff to “do the job” – they are looking for leaders to raise up and pour their lives into other leaders to do the work of the ministry.
About the Campus Pastor:
The Campus Pastor will oversee the life and direction of a Faith Church Campus under the direction and leadership of the Senior Pastor and Directional Leadership Team. The ideal candidate must be passionate about the vision, culture, and strategy of Faith Church and the ability to align staff, key leadership, and Dream Team members. The Campus Pastor will offer pastoral leadership to the campus as well as ensure that the systems, practices, and policies of the church responsibly and effectively support the ministry activities of Faith Church.
The Campus Pastor Responsibilities Include:
* Lead and add value to Campus and Central team meetings.
* Cast vision and bring leadership to the Dream Team.
* Cast vision for, build and lead connections systems to plug in FC attendees.
* Implement stage designs for series changes.
* Communicate with all campus leadership teams regarding weekend services.
* Adjust current and build new systems that will create growth at the campus.
* Be available for appointments (counseling, pre-marital, etc.) and ministry moments during the weekend services.
* Be ready with a pre-prepared message in the event of a technological malfunction during the weekend message streaming.
* Have staff, leadership, and Dream Team prepped for the weekend.
* Cast vision, lead, and pastor weekend services. (Welcome, Commitment Time, Offering, etc.)
* Bring leadership to all special events for the campus, small group ministry, and Growth Track, empowering leaders and ensuring growth and success.
* Build bridges and connections with local city and business leaders.
* Responsible for understanding, generating, and processing all reports as they relate to campus metrics.
* Maintain and champion operational and financial systems. (PCO, Rock, and Asana)
What You Bring:
* Education & Experience.
* Bachelor’s Degree in biblical studies is preferred.
* At least 5+ years of high-level pastoral experience is preferred.
* Multi-site experience is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities.
* Ability to pastor the Faith Church campus.
* Ability to lead the Campus staff.
* Ability to raise up Dream Team members.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Experience leading teams or groups.
Personal Characteristics & Qualifications
* Must have a heart for the Church and be a mature follower of Christ.
* Ability to work independently.
* Work well under pressure and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
* Maintain the God-ordained priorities in your life putting Jesus Christ at the center of everything including your spouse, children, and the ministry.
* Passionate about tithing at least 10% of your income to what God is doing through the vision of Faith Church.
* Ability to invest in and lead a Faith Church Connect Group.
* Be responsible for developing & multiplying the Dream Team.
* Avoid the appearance of evil, let no hint of immorality exist, and conduct life with the utmost of integrity in all situations.
* Attend services regularly with your entire family.
* Maintain loyalty to the vision and staff of Faith Church and always protect the unity God has given this church.
* Believes and operates in the gifts of the Spirit.
* Wholeheartedly believes in the empowerment of women in Pastoral leadership.
* Person of Godly character and integrity.
* In alignment with “What We Believe” and “Leadership Core Values”.
Attend weekly Staff Meetings.
Personal social media posts in regards to Church activity must be aligned exclusively with Faith Church.
What it’s Like to Live in St. Louis, Missouri:
St. Louis is the second-largest city in the state of Missouri and sits along the banks of the Mississippi River. The city is home to a variety of attractions, events, and activities for people of all ages. Known as the Gateway City, which is put on display by the infamous St. Louis Arch, this large metropolitan city welcomes thousands and thousands of visitors each year. From professional sports teams and museums to amusement parks and boat rides on the river, St. Louis is a town that will keep you going from early morning to late at night.
Physical Address: (Organization)
13001 Gravois Rd
St. Louis, MO 63127
Sarah Meggers, 219-384-8178 email@example.com. To apply: https://www.vanderbloemen.com/job/faith-church-campus-pastor
1,061 total views, 3 views today