CHILDREN’S & FAMILY PASTOR
Harmony Christian Church is searching for a Children’s & Family Pastor to help us create an engaging environment to help children fall in love with Jesus and partner with their parents in their spiritual development.
This person should be a gifted leader with a heart for people
– You will have a fantastic team of over 20 amazing volunteers to lead as a part of Harmony’s Children’s and Family ministry from newborn to 5th Grade. You would be responsible for leading and continued development of this team as they do the ministry to our kids and their families.
This person should be organized and a self-starter
– Our Children’s and Family ministry relies on the person at the top having the skills to remain organized and clear-headed as they manage curriculum, supplies, cast vision for the future, engage families and so much more.
This person should be a relational magnet
– The job of the Children’s and Family Director is to be in constant contact with people, recruiting volunteers, loving on and supporting families, and interfacing with the church at large. It’s important that you have the relational intelligence to be able to read people and situations and provide care and meaningful interactions.
This person should feel an affinity and alignment with the beliefs and values of Harmony Christian Church
– Don’t go work at a church that you don’t feel you can fully get on board with. We are a church that’s on a mission to Advance the Kingdom by Living for God and Loving people. That means we are looking for someone with a like-minded heart.
Some Qualities of the Right Kind of Candidate:
- Humble (servant leadership is at the core of how we do ministry)
- Loves kids
- Has a passion to see families succeed in leading their whole family into following Jesus
- Has a track record of raising up other leaders (we are not looking for “the face to the place.”)
- Gifted at recruiting and training volunteers.
- A developer of teams and team ministry
- Passionate about God’s word
- Teachable – we are not looking for a “know-it-all”
- Relationally gifted
- Able to work within a team setting
Experience & Education:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience leading in family and children’s ministry in a mid-size to larger church.
A degree from a bible college is a positive but not a requirement.
Harmony Christian Church
Church Size: 300
Church Staff Size: 7
Learn more and apply online by visiting https://www.harmonychurch.cc/employment-opportunities/
Harmony Christian Church
170 Southgate Dr.
Georgetown, Kentucky 40324
801 total views, 3 views today