Do you have a heart for helping children and families grow in their relationship with Jesus? We are currently seeking applicants for a new full time staff member that will oversee our infant-5th grade children’s ministry!
The ideal candidate is someone who brings positive energy and creative ideas to oversee aspects of discipleship for children birth through 5th grade. The primary purpose for the children’s ministry is to build meaningful relationships with children and parents that cultivates a relationship with Jesus Christ. The ultimate goal is to make a difference in the next generation that will last a lifetime. Our elementary aged children’s classes are in a dedicated children’s area called Kidopolis, a village of classrooms, Jr. worship room, separate preschool area, nursery toddler rooms and a gymnasium.
Fairfield, Ohio is a suburb just north of Cincinnati, nestled along the Great Miami River. The area boasts quality school systems—both private and public, beautiful parks and recreational facilities, and is a short half-hour drive to the recently awarded Best Amusement Park in the United States, Kings Island. This is an area where kids are cared about, families are located, and ministry options are endless!
- Walking with God – evidence of spiritual and emotional maturity
- Teachable – A desire to grow in faith and abilities
- Can lead teams effectively
- Self-Starter – innovative, creative, and motivated
- Has a love and a calling toward ministering to children and families
- Can think, act and plan strategically
- An effective communicator using all forms to communicate best
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or an equivalent church education experience
- Cast and implement a visionary children’s ministry for birth through 5th graders and their families
- Create and maintain an excellent and safe place for children to grow in their faith
- Recruit, train and coordinate qualified and screened volunteers as teachers and department heads
- Schedule and coordinate Sunday morning classes, activities and age appropriate worship experiences
- Plan and coordinate age appropriate activities for all ages (i.e. camps, CIY Super-start, VBS, service projects)
- Maintain working relationships with parents for more at-home experiences with their children.
- Involved in the pastoral care of children and families.
- Helps in discipleship and spiritual development as children learn more about a relationship with Christ Jesus
- Coordinates with children’s ministry teams – Upward, Boys Trail Life, American Heritage Girls
- Oversees and manages annual Children’s Ministry budget
- Develop relationship with congregation to strengthen volunteer base
- Reports to elders and staff on a regular basis (accountability)
- Meets with other staff members regularly to coordinate activities that are both all-church and children’s
- Coordinates regular and/or quarterly meetings with teachers and department leaders
Fairfield Church of Christ
745 Symmes Rd
Fairfield, OH 45014
If you have questions, please contact Drew Staudenmaier at email@example.com To apply please click on Apply Here.
660 total views, 6 views today