- Non-Denominational Church
- Church Size: 280
- Full-Time Position
Summary of Role:
Grace is seeking to hire a new Children’s Pastor. He or She will serve as the primary leader in all areas relating to Kid Ministry. Our desire is to find a Children’s Pastor who is passionate about reaching the next generation and accomplishes that by finding and raising up great leaders to impact kids. The Children’s Pastor will be accountable to the lead pastor for his or her specific role.
Below is a general list of job responsibilities, in no particular order, as a reference point.
- Provide leadership and coaching for Children’s Ministry Team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Children’s Ministry Leaders.
- Oversee logistics of Children’s Ministry, including safety and security, room capacity, vision, facility and technology issues.
- Perform supervisory responsibilities for Grace Paid Childcare, including evaluating staffing needs, preforming interviews, keeping track of payroll hours.
- Be excellent at volunteer recruitment and developing a healthy leader culture, including discipleship, leader training, and leader appreciation initiatives.
- Be detail oriented in preparing materials for Children’s Ministry Leaders.
- Communicate weekly with Children’s Ministry Leaders.
- Work with Grace staff to champion healthy families and identify opportunities to better equip, encourage, and partner with parents.
- Manage the Children’s Ministry and Childcare budgets.
- Collaborate with the Children’s Ministry Directors on leader evaluation, curriculum evaluation, feedback, and ministry needs.
- Work closely with other Grace Ministries to provide additional support in church wide events as needed.
- Work closely with the Grace Kids Learning Center Director so that you can share the kids’ space well and influence families more effectively.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Fulfills the character qualifications and duties of an elder as taught in the Scriptures (1 Timothy 3 & 5, Titus 1 & 2, 1 Peter 5).
- Leads with Joy and passion.
- Is a hard worker.
- Possesses strong gifts of leading, teaching, administration, organization, and time management.
- Is theologically aligned with Grace Christian Fellowship’s Statement of Faith.
- Experienced in leading in Children’s Ministry. Degree Preferred!
About Grace Christian Fellowship:
Grace was established in 1995 and celebrated our 25th anniversary in October 2020. Grace is an incredibly loving and gracious church family. One of the things that makes Grace so special is the sense of family. People often communicate to us how they instantly feel welcomed and valued when they first visit.
About Odessa, Texas:
Odessa is home to some of the most friendly, loyal, and hard-working people you ever will meet. Odessa is an oilfield town and much of the DNA of our town is connected to the oil & gas industry. Odessa has a population of 120,000 with an additional 50,000 people who live in Ector County which surrounds Odessa.
For more info about Odessa, Texas visit: https://discoverodessa.org
Grace Christian Fellowship
3450 Billy Hext Rd
Odessa, Tx 79765
2,039 total views, 9 views today