White Flag Church has created an Internship Program that engages students in meaningful work, allows them to pursue personal growth and gain ministry and/or nonprofit experience. Our program includes internships in various areas such as Kids and Student Ministry, Guest Experience/Customer Service and Marketing & Communications (see attached descriptions).
The duration of the program will typically be as follows:
- Summer Internship: May-August
- Fall Internship: September- December
- Spring Internship: January-May
Internship program hours can be flexible to work with students’ work and school schedules. The hours per week requirement is dependent on the individual internship but can be negotiable and flexible.
We offer a per hour pay range of $14-$17. Pay is dependent on position and experience and is based on an average of 15/hours per week. We are also willing to work with college advisors and encourage students to pursue college credit during the internship.
This internship program is designed to develop young leaders who are interested in pursuing ministry or working with a non-profit organization as an occupation.
An intern will be given the opportunity to learn how to work in Family Ministry (birth- high school) coordinate volunteers, organize and execute weekly services, plan special
events, plan summer camps and support the Family Ministry staff.
- Work closely with the Family Ministry Assistant to serve and support the Family Ministry Department • Help plan and execute weekly services, special events and summer camps
- Learn how to create fun and exciting environments to connect with kids in our community • Attend Intern Program meetings
- Attend White Flag Church staff meetings and Family Ministry Team meetings
- Execute various tasks and responsibilities which support the Family Ministry Team and other White Flag staff
Please send a resume and cover letter to Debbie Whitehead, Family Ministry Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org .
White Flag Church
7531 Telegraph Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63129
1,350 total views, 3 views today