Rolling Hills Christian Church seeks to provide relevant, age appropriate learning and connection opportunities for kids from birth through 12th grade. During all worship experiences, whether on the weekend or midweek, ministry for kids and students is provided and executed by a base of volunteers led by the Rolling Hills Family Pastor.
The Rolling Hills Family Pastor will oversee the discipleship process for ages 0-18 while working to achieve the discipleship goals of Rolling Hills. The Family Pastor will have a passion for equipping parents/ guardians to become the main disciple maker in their kids life. They will also be responsible for the oversight of specific goals related to leading and recruiting volunteers to serve in their family ministry.
Rolling Hills is making a lasting difference by leading people to become fully devoted followers of Jesus. We seek to strengthen the family because we know that strong families impact future generations. With an understanding of God’s design for the family, we will be a church that intentionally partners with parents to help raise the next generation to be fully devoted followers of Christ.
We are a small church with a big vision that has experienced growth in the last 6 months. We are church with a celebrated history of almost 50 years but currently relaunched with a new mission and vision for this church and community. If you are passionate about ministering to families, excited to lead ministry with a blank canvas and this position sounds like yours, keep reading for details.
- Passionate about ministering to families in the church, people in the community, and volunteers in your ministry.
- Excited to create and lead a ministry within a church that is currently turning things around from a dying to church to a growing church.
- Capable of building a discipleship strategy that engages the entire family.
- Able to build teams that leads and executes the discipleship strategy by inspiring others to serve.
- Driven to reach kids, students and their families who do not know Jesus by being authentic and relevant while providing a great space for them to connect.
- An advocate for connecting with parents and equipping them to be the leader of their kid’s or students spiritual development.
- A strong communicator who listens well.
- A proven project manager with strong attention to detail and administrative skills.
- A team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the entire organization.
- Implement a strategy that draws in families into the church through the mission of Rolling Hills.
- Lead and develop teams so that they are operating in their strengths and being most effective in their roles.
- Create a presence of Rolling Hills family ministry in the community.
- Minister to the families and aid in connecting what happens on the weekend with what happens at home.
- Be a model for those who attend Rolling Hills by being an example of personal integrity, discipleship, and evangelism.
Rolling Hills Christian Church
4530 NW Hiawatha Pl.
Topeka, KS 66618
2,508 total views, 6 views today