Female Ministry Resident
The purposes of the residency positions in Student Ministries at 2RC are:
- To train and equip those considering full time vocational ministry for current and future Kingdom service.
- To give those considering full time vocational ministry a structured opportunity to experience student ministry first-hand and discern their own calling and giftedness.
- To equip residents in additional areas of ministry within the church.
Residence will be ultimately accountable to and under the supervision of the Student Ministry Pastor.
- To have contact with students on a weekly basis in both middle and high school.
- To have contact with leaders on a monthly basis via phone/in person.
- To be actively involved in planning and leading camps, retreats, activities and weekly programs. This may include making reservations, shopping, set-up, promotion, etc.
- To be involved in planning and running summer mission trips and conferences.
- To be involved in staff meetings and resident training sessions.
- To spend time in study, reading and preparation for events and training leaders/students.
- To assist in recruitment, training and nurture of volunteers.
- To manage and create social media content for both middle and high school.
- To be actively involved in leading and equipping small groups & leaders.
- To help with whatever ongoing administrative tasks with student ministry admin.
- To have set office time each week to be available to assist student ministry staff.
- To help in giving lessons and teaching on Wednesday nights in student ministry.
- To be on campus at local schools on a weekly basis during the school year.
- Plan and develop student leaders and teams on a weekly basis.
- Program lights, synchronize audio and microphones before service.
Weekly Involvement in:
- Personal spiritual disciplines
- Set office time
- Personal and staff reading/discussion
- Weekend Worship service at 2RC
- Assist in leading Student Leadership Teams
- Wednesdays 6pm-8:30pm
- Planned activities during the week
- Relational ministry to students
- Equipping ministry to adult volunteers
- Resident development process
- Bonus (not required) ability to lead worship.
Two Rivers Church
275 Harrison Ln,
Lenoir City, TN 37772
Elias Da Hora
861 total views, 6 views today