White Flag Church has created an Internship Program that engages students in meaningful work, allows them to pursue personal growth and gain ministry and/or nonprofit experience. Our program includes internships in various areas such as Kids and Student Ministry, Guest Experience/Customer Service and Marketing & Communications (see attached descriptions).
The duration of the program will typically be as follows:
- Summer Internship: May-August
- Fall Internship: September- December
- Spring Internship: January-May
Internship program hours can be flexible to work with students’ work and school schedules. The hours per week requirement is dependent on the individual internship but can be negotiable and flexible.
We offer a per hour pay range of $14-$17. Pay is dependent on position and experience and is based on an average of 15/hours per week. We are also willing to work with college advisors and encourage students to pursue college credit during the internship.
This internship program is designed to develop young leaders who are interested in pursuing ministry or working with a non-profit organization as an occupation.
An opportunity to help create a memorable volunteer and guest experience at White Flag Church. An intern with Guest Experience will coordinate volunteers in multiple areas of Guest Experience, assist with special events and support the Guest Experience Director.
- Work closely with the White Flag staff to serve and support volunteers and to deliver an excellent experience for volunteers and guests
- Maintain the Volunteer Lounge and ensure it is kept organized, clean and welcoming; prepare the environment before weekly services
- Manage Guest Experience inventories and supplies for volunteers
- Coordinate with new volunteers: assist with orientations, send all observation and welcome emails, communicate with leaders, and maintain guest and volunteer database
- Attend meetings to include but not limited to Intern Program meetings and White Flag staff meetings
- Execute various tasks and responsibilities which support the Guest Experience Director and other White Flag staff
- Please send a resume and cover letter to Christy Wolf, Guest Experience Director at email@example.com.
White Flag Church
7531 Telegraph Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63129
735 total views, 3 views today