High School & Young Adults Pastor/Director
Real Life Christian Church seeks to be a community of people where each person is loved and is transformed to live in a way that Jesus is greater than everything. This church in Chesapeake, Virginia, is looking for a High School/Young Adult Pastor or Director to join their team. This person will help build leadership teams that create environments and foster relationships to equip those in grades 9-12, as well as 19-20-year-olds, to live in a way that Jesus is greater than everything now, and throughout their life.
- Overseeing grades 9-12 and the Young Adult ministry (19-20 year olds).
- Recruit, train, and provide leadership to volunteer teams.
- Selecting, preparing, and teaching the High School curriculum.
- Creating events and environments that are designed for welcoming and loving friends, and being intentional in helping guests get connected to others and Jesus.
- Implementing ways to partner with parents to develop students’ faith.
- Overseeing small group ministry and ensuring it aligns with other programming and overall church vision.
- Must have experience in student ministry in a program of at least 75 students.
- Must demonstrate spiritual maturity and a growing relationship with Jesus.
- Highly relational, energetic, and dynamic, and have a self-driven passion for reaching, training, and equipping those they oversee to reach, train and equip others to follow Jesus.
- Passionate about Jesus in his own life and believe that High School and Young Adults are the most important ministry in the church.
- The ability to create, plan, execute, and evaluate successful events, leadership development, and program growth.
Real Life Christian Church is located on the border of Virginia Beach and Chesapeake, VA. They draw families from both cities. The area is made up of military families, and folks from all walks of life. It is also a great area with highly rated schools. It is a safe place to live and has a good climate year-round experiencing some winter but mostly warmer temperatures. The beach is a big factor for people wanting to live here. Community neighborhoods are highly sought after here, and everyone is friendly. Because of the community’s size, they attract large shows/talent for concerts and other festivals and events.
Real Life Christian Church
900 Centerville Turnpike N
Chesapeake, VA 23320
For questions or to apply (send resume with references) contact Todd Rhoades firstname.lastname@example.org . To apply click: Apply Here
173 total views, 6 views today