Traditions Health is seeking experienced, self-driven and highly motivated individuals to join our team.
Primary function is to provide spiritual care in the home to patients of all age groups and perform spiritual assessments, analysis, counseling and referrals to meet the needs of the patient/family.
Education: In good standing with denomination or religious affiliation. College degree, preferred: Master of Divinity.
Licensure: Valid Drivers License
Experience: Experience in a spiritual or religious organization. One (1) year experience as a Chaplain in a health care institution preferred.
Skills: Working knowledge of community spiritual resources. Good interpersonal skills.
Transportation: Reliable transportation. Valid auto liability insurance.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
Works in patient homes in various conditions. Occasional exposure to infectious diseases; ability to travel locally; some exposure to unpleasant weather. Must have Hepatitis profile.
Physical and Mental Effort:
Prolonged standing, walking and sitting required; requires working under some stressful conditions to meet deadlines and patient/family needs; and to make quick decisions and resource acquisition; meet patient/family spiritual needs.
- Assess patient to identify spiritual needs as evidenced by POC, documentation, clinical records, and IDT conference minutes.
- Attend interdisciplinary team meetings and participate in the patient care planning process.
- Use effective interpersonal relations and communication skills; facilitates the use of these skills by other team members to achieve desirable outcomes. Meet mandatory continuing education requirements of the agency.
- Demonstrate commitment, professional growth and competency by maintaining a working knowledge of public and private eligibility standards and requirements. Promote Agency philosophy and administrative policies to ensure quality of care.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team to promote coordination of patient care.
- Accept clinical assignments that are consistent with education and competence to meet the needs of the patients.
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
- Competitive Pay
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision
- Company Sponsored Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401K Matching
- Continuing Education Opportunities
Traditions Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Traditions Health is a rapidly growing, innovative provider in home health care and hospice. It is our mission to promote health and independence in the patients we serve, to attract and retain exceptional healthcare professionals and to conduct our business with compassion and integrity. We believe that our core values of Integrity, Compassion, Patient Satisfaction, Team Attitude, Compliance, Professionalism, and Commitment are the foundation of our success.
Traditions Health Care
30+ days ago
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.
1125 40th St, Suite D
Woodward, OK 73801
1,607 total views, 3 views today