View FULL PROFILE here: frootgroup.com/
Connect Christian Church is a portable church located just outside of Cincinnati, OH. The church is led by Lead Pastor Mike Edmisten and members of the congregation that make up the Elder Board. Connect currently is a portable church that meets in an elementary school on Sunday mornings. Before COVID, attendance ran around 250 each week and they are currently seeing a healthy percentage of their pre-COVID attendance joining them both in-person and online via livestream. Currently the church offers one modern worship Sunday service at 10:30am.
The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Kids Pastor to lead their children’s ministry. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity to lead and develop a safe and growing culture in the children’s ministry that surrounds and supports the mission and vision of Connect Christian Church. Below are the requirements and responsibilities Froot Group has identified for this role:
- Recruit, develop, and oversee volunteers.
- Plan, execute Sunday morning responsibilities.
- Plan, execute non Sunday service events.
- Interpret and cast the vision of the church into the context of the Children’s ministry.
- Have a strong culture of communication.
- Create relative environments for children to learn more about and love God.
- Be aware of culture trends.
- Be strategic in setting personal goals and ministry goals.
- Select and lead through specific curriculum that aligns with the vision of the church.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Spiritually mature and good working knowledge of Scripture.
- Experience in working in a children’s management setting is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to lead and delegate as well as communicate effectively with energy to children and volunteers.
- Passion for outreach and reaching kids in the community with creative approaches.
- High organization and administrative skills.
- Relational skills (training, recruiting, developing lay volunteers, etc).
- Preferred candidates should have a bachelor’s degree, but not required.
- Preferred candidates should have at least 2-4 years of previous experience in children’s ministry as a high capacity volunteer or staff.
Reports to: Lead Pastor
For more information, view the full church profile at frootgroup.com/connectkids
To apply, email your resume to Meggan at email@example.com.
Withamsville-Tobasco Elementary School
3950 Britton Boulevard
Cincinnati, Ohio 45245
825 total views, 3 views today