The Kid’s Pastor/Director position oversees the Sunday experiences for kids from birth to 4th grade. The role is a unique opportunity to lead a program to cultivate Christ-followers as Heartland Community Church seek’s to link arms to love and lead the next generation. This person in this role will serve the mission and vision of Heartland by leading programming, developing staff/volunteers, and building strong teams. This role ensures the success of Heartland Kids by using their passion for children, strong leadership, creativity and relational skills to foster high levels of collaboration and ownership among all of Heartland Kids leaders (staff and volunteers).
- Supervise Kid’s staff, leaders, strategies and environments that execute the kid’s ministry.
- Oversee and ensure a fully staffed and consistent safe, engaging, age-appropriate, creative and Jesus-first weekly program.
- Inspire and equip parents as the primary faith shapers of their kids.
- Pastor of the Kid’s Ministry supervises this position.
- This full-time position involves weekend work and occasional holidays and evenings.
- A four-year undergraduate degree is preferred.
- Experience (volunteer or staff) leading within a large organization or in college
- A seminary experience or degree is a plus.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Sabbatical and parental leave benefits
- Remote work flexibility: Ability to work from home when it fits with job responsibilities
Please submit your resume and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
*What attracts you to this position at Heartland?
*Describe how your career and ministry experiences have prepared you for this position.
*Share how your strengths and understanding of self, work style, etc., would translate to the role.
Heartland Community Church
12175 S. Strang Line Rd
Hiring Manager: Michelle Pemberton Kid’s Pastor Michellep@heartlandchurch.org
2,286 total views, 3 views today