- Preparing messages from the Word of God that are relevant, challenging, and inspirational.
- Preach Sunday morning services.
- Lead Wednesday evening Bible study.
- Officiate weddings, funerals, and other special services.
- Develop and implement a calling plan that includes home, hospital, nursing home visitation, and reaching out to nonparticipating and former members.
- Active in community outreach, with visibility and participation in community events.
- Hold regular and consistent church office work hours.
- Lead and mentor the ministry staff ensuring that responsibilities are being met as well as providing support and encouragement in their ministries.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Eldership in carrying out the vision and direction of the church.
- Bachelor’s degree from a Christian Church Bible College is required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of pulpit preaching experience.
- Must be an effective and articulate communicator and speaker.
- Be able to communicate with and build relationships with all age groups.
- Must possess strong, proven leadership skills.
Christian Church of Olney
400 Sam Street
Olney, Illinois 62450
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and statement of faith (primary doctrinal beliefs) to: Kevin Roeser, christianchurchofolney@gmail.
1,070 total views, 6 views today