Tyro Christian Church in southeast Kansas seeks a lead minister with spiritual maturity, excellent leadership skills, and doctrinal beliefs embraced by Independent Christian Churches. Prefer applicant with several years’ experience in ministry who can supervise staff and preach at two services each Sunday morning. Congregation runs 500-600 in weekly attendance and has successful teen, children’s and preschool ministries, in addition to affiliation with a K-12 Christian school. Approximately one-fourth of church income goes to foreign and domestic missions.
Among the expectations and responsibilities of the position are to:
- Lead by humble example in personal Christian conduct.
- Value prayer and hold a high view of scripture.
- Invest time in family and maintain time for personal spiritual growth.
- Be the primary preacher on Sunday mornings, dynamically conveying the Gospel message.
- Participate along with other church leaders in pastoral care visits.
Tyro Christian Church
301 South Market
Tyro, KS 67364
177 total views, 9 views today