Osage Hills is making disciples of Jesus whose lives display His love while reigning with Him in the Kingdom of God, now and forever.
- Supports staff and ministry teams as they oversee church ministries and functions on a regular basis.
- Assists staff in goal setting, leadership development, and spiritual direction.
- Exhibits timely follow through of said development and direction and delegates when needed.
- Makes Scripture applicable to daily life by providing well-developed Biblical, relevant, and dynamic teaching based on God’s truth.
- Coordinates with the worship leader, staff, and volunteers for Sunday services and special events.
- Prays diligently for and with the church community and staff.
- Seeks God’s direction in identifying and supporting those who need prayer.
- Facilitates involvement in small groups, Bible studies, individual ministries, and serving the church and community.
- Provides support to members through visitation, prayer, and ministry as needed/requested.
- Communicates and keeps congregation informed on matters of interest and importance to members.
- Serves as a church liaison for community and local churches.
- Cooperates and communicates with Church Staff, Finance Team, and Board.
- Compliant with church by-laws and policies.
The Church At Osage Hills
5237 Osage Beach Pkwy
Osage Beach, MO 65065
For more information or to apply send resume and references to Don Bass firstname.lastname@example.org.