White Flag Church has created an Internship Program that engages students in meaningful work, allows them to pursue personal growth and gain ministry and/or nonprofit experience. Our program includes internships in various areas such as Kids and Student Ministry, Guest Experience/Customer Service and Marketing & Communications (see attached descriptions).
The duration of the program will typically be as follows:
- Summer Internship: May-August
- Fall Internship: September- December
- Spring Internship: January-May
Internship program hours can be flexible to work with students’ work and school schedules. The hours per week requirement is dependent on the individual internship but can be negotiable and flexible.
We offer a per hour pay range of $14-$17. Pay is dependent on position and experience and is based on an average of 15/hours per week. We are also willing to work with college advisors and encourage students to pursue college credit during the internship.
Marketing & Communications
This internship program is designed to develop young leaders who are interested in pursuing ministry or working with a non-profit organization as an occupation.
An opportunity to assist with and develop skills in various aspects of marketing and communications including graphic design, print and web content, social media, writing and photography.
- Assist in maintaining the church’s social media presence including Facebook, Instagram, Tik Tok and YouTube.
- Design various print materials and digital media content
- Write copy for White Flag’s website and other digital publications such as newsletters • Assist with church-wide special events
- Assist with internal communication with other staff, pastors and volunteers
- Attend meetings such as Intern Program meetings and White Flag Church staff meetings • Execute various tasks and responsibilities which support the Communications Director and other White Flag staff
- Completed or working toward a college degree in a relevant field such as English, Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Graphic Design or Public Relations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of proficiency with computers including programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
Please send a resume and cover letter to Angie Riehn, Communications Director at email@example.com.
White Flag Church
7531 Telegraph Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63129
612 total views, 3 views today