Norwood Christian Church is seeking a full-time minister who the Lord has prepared. The successful candidate will be replacing our retiring minister and will be serving alongside a group of Christian men and women who love and serve the Lord. Our church is in rural southwestern Colorado in a community of 1000+ individuals. Weekly Church attendance runs from 30 to 50 people. Norwood Christian Church exists to develop intentional loving relationships with God and others; making disciples to deliver God’s Word from generation to generations.
Ministry’s/Pastor’s Job Description
- The Pastor of Norwood Christian Church shall lead by Christian example; both in the church and in the community.
- He shall pastor the church by teaching, equipping, encouraging, counseling and guiding using Biblical principles.
- He shall be a team player by working with Elders, Deacons and the Congregation to advance the Gospel both in the Church and the community.
- He shall work in the community to establish friendships which will provide a positive moral direction.
- Employment package includes a newly remodeled home.
Norwood Christian Church
PO Box 931
1115 Lincoln St
Please email your resume to Search Committee c/o Davis Watson – Elder, Norwood Christian Church. Email address: DavisAtNorwoodChristian@gmail.com .
1,140 total views, 6 views today