Next Gen Pastor
The Next Gen Pastor of Osage Hills Christian Church is responsible for leading and developing all aspects of the church’s ministries pertaining to children and youth from birth through high school. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Christian theology and education, as well as experience working with children and youth.
Specific responsibilities with children and youth include:
- Leading and teaching age-appropriate classes.
- Developing and leading age-appropriate regular programs.
- Organizing and leading church events.
- Recruiting, training, and equipping volunteers to serve.
- Developing and implementing programs to reach out to the community.
- Maintaining a safe and nurturing environment.
Qualifications The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A consistent and passionate relationship with Jesus Christ.
- An immersed/baptized believer.
- A bachelor’s degree in Christian education or a related field.
- Experience working with children of all ages.
- Strong understanding of Christian theology.
- Maintains a priority of discipleship.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead and teach.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with all ages.
- Ability to equip ministry partners/team members both spiritually and practically.
- Salary is negotiable and dependent on experience and qualifications.
- The church offers a variety of benefits, including:
- Retirement plan
- Housing allowance
- Paid time off
- Sick leave
- Holiday pay
About Osage Hills Christian Church
Osage Hills is a non-denominational Christian Church and is part of the Restoration Movement. Our mission is to Connect Christ to Where We Live. We desire to help people discover Christ, grow in their relationship with Him, and equip them to live out their faith in dynamic and meaningful ways. We are located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, just on the border of Tulsa and Sand Springs, and are in close proximity to downtown life. More information about who we are can be found at Church Website
Osage Hills Christian Church
4500 W. Edison St.
Tulsa, OK 74127
For further information contact Nate Stephen firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
294 total views, 3 views today