Next Gen Student Minister
Cornerstone Christian Church (Eau Claire, WI) is seeking to hire a full-time Next Generation Minister. Cornerstone is a congregation averaging around 79 in attendance and growing. Cornerstone is a church that has been in existence for 76 years and the Lead Minister has been with the church for 12 years. We are seeking a person who will work with our current students and build a youth ministry.
- Must have a personal relationship with God.
- Must demonstrate a godly character and attitude.
- Must demonstrate humility and be able to follow leadership.
- Align with Cornerstone’s mission, vision, and beliefs.
- Knowledgeable in Student Ministry.
- Preferred vocal and/or instrument capability to assist in the Music Ministry as schedule and time allows.
- Preferred experience leading student ministries.
- Preferred education at an accredited Bible college.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build and lead a vibrate Student Ministry that engages students and help them grow spiritually.
- Provide oversight, encouragement amd empowerment of Cornerstone Next Generation Ministry (Ages 0-18) participants, student leaders, and volunteers.
- Effectively communicate with parents and participants of Cornerstone Next Generation Ministry.
- Equip and partner with parents in discipling their children.
Organize and Encourage volunteer/service experiences with the Student Ministry (6-12th Grade) both in the church and in the community.
- Schedule and Coordinate all needed volunteers for weekly 0-18 programs.
- Attend school and other extracurricular student activities to build influential relationships both with the students and the community as schedule allows.
- Serve at Christian Harbor Youth Camp for at least one week.
- Work closely with the Lead Minister and communicate regularly to coordinate ministries, align objectives, and coordinate events and activities.
- Participate at monthly elder meetings.
Compensation: Determined based on education & experience.
The Youth Minister will directly report to the Lead Minister and have periodic reviews. The elders provide oversight both to the youth minister and the Lead Minister. A covenant agreement detailing compensation, time-off, and other details will be reviewed and renewed periodically.
What It’s Like to Live in Eau Claire, WI
Eau Claire, WI is located at the confluence of the Eau Claire & Chippewa rivers in Western Wisconsin and is the fastest-growing small city in Wisconsin. Our community is regularly touted as one of the best and safest small cities in the United States. The city has a population of close to 70,000 and serves the Chippewa Valley as the shopping, restaurant, entertainment, arts, and outdoors regional hub. Visit Eau Claire Website to learn more about our wonderful community.
Cornerstone Christian Church
310 W Polk Ave
Eau Claire, WI 54701
To apply send Cover Letter, Resume & References to: Dan Palichat, Elder DanPalichat@CornerstoneChristian-EC.org Subject line: Cornerstone Youth Minister. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
117 total views, 12 views today