Creative Director – Students
(Position Description – full-time, salary, exempt, ministry, and at-will)
Campus Oklahoma City
Scope of Position:
Provide creative, energetic, and impactful coordination to the programming of Crossings Community Church (CCC or Crossings) Student Ministries (7th-12th). Provide support to all Middle School and High School Pastors.
This position reports to the Pastor of Student Ministries.
- Oversee recruiting, coordinating, and leading worship and tech volunteer team for Sunday and Wednesday programming, and other special events as planned.
- Oversee planning, coordinating, and producing Sunday and Wednesday programming, and other special events as planned.
- Facilitate program meetings.
- Manage relationships between Worship, Tech, and Video Departments.
- Oversee planning for the resource needs and coordinating the resources for worship experiences, projects and events.
- Set the example spiritually and facilitate ministry to adult and student volunteers.
- Oversee all creative and functional aspects of the 3rd Floor Theaters and Commons spaces.
- Oversee all Social Media, to include, Instagram, Facebook, and other future trending media to be included.
- Oversee promotion of events and trips.
- Have a presence and responsibilities at CS Trips and Events.
- Responsible for program-related graphic and video requests.
- Keep current with knowledge, expertise and trends in technology, social media, creative development needed to inspire and connect with Crossings Students and their families/guardians.
- Maintain the highest possible ministry standards and professional ethics in accordance with the goals, purpose statement, and core values of Crossings Community Church.
- Support the leadership of CCC, contributing to the spirit of unity among the staff and congregation.
- Represent CCC in civic and ministry-related efforts as approved or requested.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Pastor to fulfill the position and the mission of the Crossings Student Ministries.
Skills Required for Position:
The Creative Director shall demonstrate a passion to serve, lead, and pastor students. The Creative Director shall exhibit skills in both communication, facilitation, and organization. Pastoral skills required.
- Creative, outside the box thinker
- Worship experience highly desirable
- Curious in nature and teachability
- Experience with drama, acting, and music
- Love for teens
- Knowledge of media technology (ProPresenter, PowerPoint, Keynote, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Planning Center, Asana, Wrike etc.)
- Graphic Design abilities are a plus but not required
- Detailed oriented
Education and Experience:
- The Creative Director shall possess an undergraduate degree, at a minimum, with a strong understanding of the contemporary youth culture, family dynamics and the local church, preferably with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in student ministry.
- Attends Crossings on a consistent basis to understand culture, mission and vision
14600 N. Portland Ave.
OKC, OK 73134
1,728 total views, 3 views today