Office Assistant/Clerk – Part Time
Our company is looking for an office/personal assistant up to 15 or 20 hours per week and the pay is $400 weekly.
Duties and responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office include:
- Handling incoming phone calls and other communications.
- Managing files.
- Updating paperwork and other documents.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- Maintaining office equipment as need.
- Performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
- Having an understanding of QuickBooks Pro is a plus but is not necessary.
A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
You will be working pretty independently most days, so this is a super important quality to have Task-Oriented, with the ability to initiate the follow-through for task completion. Highly Organized and Detail Oriented – The ability to organize your workflow and prioritize accordingly.
Rockhill Real Estate Group
301 S 4th Ste 204
Manhattan, KS 66502
For more information or apply, contact PATRICE SEALY, Human Resources Coordinator, patricesealy@
4,011 total views, 3 views today