China has reopened its borders to tourists and resume issuing all visas in March 2023.
Sias University has the audacious goal to be the best university in China. To accomplish this they have plans to develop talent from within by offering a generous 100% tuition reimbursement for our faculty who want to complete an online MA or PhD. Learn more below.
The Sias Hiring Committee will be interviewing until June 1st. Now is a GREAT time to inquire and apply.
Sias has 45+ openings for Fall 2023:
- 30 Conversational English Teachers(BA & 2 Years Teaching Experience or TESOL Certificate)
- 2 English Composition(MA Degree)
- 5 Language Arts, History, Cross-Cultural Communication Teachers(MA Degree)
- 3+ FHSU Global English Faculty at Sias Universitysee Job Descriptions
- 3 K-8 ESL Teachers at Sias University(BA & 2 Years Teaching Experience or TESOL Certificate)
- 2 Kindergarten ESL Teachers in Zhengzhou(BA & 2 Years Teaching Experience or TESOL Certificate) (salary is 2-3 times higher than Sias University)
- 2 Kindergarten ESL Teachers in Xinxiang(BA & 2 Years Teaching Experience or TESOL Certificate) (salary is 2-3 times higher than Sias University positions)
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement Towards Partner School MA or PhD (contract extension required)
- Airfare to China & Return Airfare – with a completed one-year contract
- Medical Care Allowance & Accident Insurance
- Private Apartment: http://academicsinasia.com/foreign-faculty-housing
- Free Weekend Trips: http://www.academicsinasia.com/culture-trips
- Paid Winter Holiday (7-8 weeks of paid holiday during term)
- Option to sign a 3-year contract providing an extra 2 months paid summer holiday.
- Starting salaries range from 7500 – 9500 RMB ($1000-1300) a month depending on degree.
Zhengzhou, China 451199
Coordinator of International Recruiting
m: +1 209-877-SIAS (7427)
Schedule Zoom Call
209 total views, 3 views today