Bethany Christian Church is a healthy and growing multi-site church, averaging more than 1,600 – in the SW Indiana cities of Washington & Vincennes (only 45 min from Evansville & Bloomington Indiana). We are excited to launch a new location in Fall 2021.
Bethany is passionate about people, making a difference in our communities, & taking over the world for Jesus.
01. Summary of Position:
The purpose of the Operations Director at Bethany Christian Church is to lead all campus Operations/Administrative Teams, including Facility, Administration, Finance, HR, and Security Teams. This leader is a champion for systems & structures that will support all ministry teams.
02. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee day to day operational functions of the church organization
- Oversee, equip, and encourage multiple operation teams across campuses
- Manage strategic metric dashboard for Senior Leadership Team
- Work as a part of Bethany’s Lead Team for cross functional strategy and planning
- All financial data, payables, receivable functions
- All facility upkeep, contractor support, and growth projects
- Collaborate and work constructively with all Ministry Teams to enhance ministry experience.
Perform other responsibilities as assigned by Direct Report. Bethany Christian Church reserves the right to change job duties at any time. This job description is not designed to cover every job requirement.
- Fully committed follower of Jesus Christ
- Champion of vision, values, and culture of Bethany Christian Church
- Strategic, problem solver, and self starting skill set
- Ability to work in harmony with other staff members
- Exceptional model of personal integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to convey a positive professional image
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal abilities
- Commitment to learning and developing as a leader
04. Employment Understanding:
- Agreement to abide by Bethany Christian Church Ministry Team Handbook, Core Values and Beliefs
- Agreement to conduct self on and off the job in such a way that would honor Jesus Christ and would demonstrate spiritual leadership and being a positive representative of Bethany Christian Church
- Attendance at Ministry Team meetings and department meetings is required
- This person will write semi-annual 6×6 goals ministry goals & action plans, with oversight of Direct Report
- During non-business hours he or she should be available for emergency work
For job description details: https://bethanycc.net/jobs/
Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bethany Christian Church
1139 S. State Rd. 57
Washington, IN 47501
3,067 total views, 3 views today