Pastor – Full Time
Shelton Christian Church is seeking a dynamic pastor for full-time ministry with the following minimum qualifications listed below.
Personal Characteristics & Qualifications
• Demonstrated experience with and an excellent communicator of the entirety God’s Word.
• Demonstrated experience developing fellowship of the body of Christ.
• Demonstrated experience leading prayer, outreach, and visitation.
• Demonstrated experience with discipleship and mentoring.
• Demonstrated experience developing individuals personal growth in God.
Education & Experience
• Prefer minimum of 3 years’ experience in effective Biblical teaching, preaching in a ministry role.
• Bachelor’s degree is preferred/recommended from a Christian college/university (restoration movement school preferred).
• Seminary degree or equivalent education is preferred/recommended.
• Documented track record of leading and working with ministry team members, staff and congregation.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Recognize the Biblical qualifications of Elder/Pastor as stated in 1st Timothy.
• Ability to work with and for the church Eldership.
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills through authenticity, energy, and passion for ministry and people.
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills including ability to articulate mission/vision.
• Ability to collaborate with staff and church Eldership to develop goals and execute plans to achieve them..
Shelton Christian Church
105 Arcadia Ave
Shelton, WA 98584
More in depth details regarding responsibilities, compensation, housing, etc. will be available to qualified candidates at the time of possible interview. To be considered, please submit your resume via email to pastorsearch@sheltonchristian.
66 total views, 3 views today