- Preach – prepare and provide relevant sermons.
- Lead – provide leadership and vision.
- Disciple – equip His Church to make Christ known.
- Passionate about being a disciple of Jesus Christ who loves the Lord, personally lives the Word of God, and works hard.
- Passionate about making understandable the truths in scripture when preaching and teaching.
- Passionate about working with people, being self-disciplined, and positive in attitude.
- Passionate and eager to see Christ made known in Girard and beyond.
- To work with leaders in the development of a clear mission/vision strategy for accomplishing the task of making disciples of Jesus in Girard and beyond.
- To cast the vision so that all involved in the life of FCC pursue it.
- Lead and encourage spiritual growth.
- To champion an ongoing effort to equip the people to do the work of building up the body of Christ.
- In the area of communication:
- Preach biblical sermons with the burden the Lord gives him or her from his or her personal prayer and study time.
- Function as a key spokesperson and visionary for the congregation.
- In the area of administration:
- Attend and actively participate in elder’s meetings.
- Attend and report at monthly board meetings.
- Provide ministry insight to leaders in the various ministry areas as needed.
- Attend church-planned and hosted events.
First Christian Church
700 W. Center Street
Girard, IL 62640
591 total views, 3 views today