Pastor of Worship & Creative Arts
Grace Church is a multi-generational, non-denominational church in Demotte, IN built on solid biblical preaching and a thriving children’s ministry. The church is located one hour southeast of Chicago, IL and two hours north of Indianapolis, IN. Grace Church exists to help people connect to God, His Church, and His World. Their purpose in the community is to convey the hope of the gospel in practical and tangible ways, building relationships that lead to spiritual impact and transformation. The church was founded and launched by Pastor Tim Hester in 1992. Grace Church offers three identical modern worship services at 8:00AM, 9:15AM & 10:35AM on Sunday mornings. The church averages 600 in weekly attendance between worship and kids ministry on Sunday morning. They are meeting in-person weekly and livestreaming on both Facebook and Youtube.
The church is seeking the right candidate to lead as the new Pastor of Worship & Creative Arts. The right candidate will have the ability to effectively provide direction, leadership, and implementation of the Worship Ministry through excellent Sunday services, vision casting, and leadership development. The Pastor of Worship & Creative Arts will work closely with the Lead Pastor and the Elder Board to fulfill their role. Below are the Qualifications and Responsibilities Froot Group and the church have identified for this role:
- Demonstrates Christian personality and lifestyle.
- A heart for ministry and a desire to disciple those in the congregation, worship, and production ministry.
- Effective communication skills from the platform, speaking, and writing.
- The ability to coordinate and delegate effectively.
- Formal education is not required but is considered as a testament to one’s ability to finish what he started.
- 2 to 5 years of worship leading experience is preferred.
- Experience in: Planning Center, ProPresenter, Loop Community software; live-streaming across multiple platforms; sound, video, and lighting design; graphic design, video creation/editing, and social media.
- Bring vision and direction for the future of the worship ministry that is aligned with the church’s overall vision.
- Lead worship for church services.
- Recruit, develop, schedule, and equip musicians, sound techs, and media techs to execute weekly worship services.
- Direct all weekly activities and rehearsals necessary to facilitate worship in services.
- Provide coaching and oversight of the training of volunteers (vocalists, instrumentalists, and audio/visual technicians).
- Oversee the worship ministry budget, organization, and volunteers.
- Implementation of all necessary tasks for Sunday services, including but not limited to ProPresenter, music preparation, Loop Community, and Planning Center.
- Nurture spiritual growth of team members in their relationship with Christ through discipleship, mentoring, and caregiving.
- Develop and execute live streaming the worship service, as well as managing the church’s social media channels, and maintaining the website.
- Create and implement video production needs (uploads, baptism videos, bumper videos, etc).
- Create and develop graphics for all ministries of the church as needed.
- Oversee the design and implementation of staging for weekly services and high impact services such as Christmas and Easter.
- Consistently look for new ways to introduce and use the creative gifts of the congregation.
- Regular opportunities to teach, preach, and provide communion meditation, etc.
- Regularly meet with Elder Advocate and Elders as assigned.
- Active role in Pastor on Call.
Reports to: Lead Pastor, Tim Hester
1424 8th St.
Demotte, IN 46310
To apply, email your resume to Meggan at email@example.com.
For more information, view the FULL CHURCH PROFILE at frootgroup.com/gracechurchdemotte
716 total views, 12 views today