Kingdom Kids Childcare Center is seeking a qualified program director for the daycare. Kingdom Kids is a Christ-centered Childcare Center with a mission to make a difference in the lives of children and their families by providing excellence in childcare through the love of Jesus Christ. We are licensed for 52 children aged 6 weeks to school age.
The Qualifications include:
- Must have all the KDHE requirements to be an infant through school age Director, including but not limited to:
- A minimum of 12 semester hours of academic study in childhood education or a CDA, and
- 6 – 12 months teaching experience in a licensed center or preschool;
- Should demonstrate utmost spiritual character and integrity.
- Ability to lead a team of professional teaching team members.
- Ability to recruit, hire, and train high-quality potential team members.
- Knowledge of children’s physical, emotional, and developmental levels.
- Demonstrates emotional maturity and stability and the ability to handle stressful situations.
- Ability to analyze the business for appropriate staff to child ratios.
- Professional appearance
Work Remotely – no
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 – $40,000.00 per year
Kingdom Kids Childcare Center
3031 Kimball Ave
Manhattan, KS 66502
To apply, please send a resume and three references to Pastor Linda Johnson at email@example.com. If you show that you have the proper credentials, we will get in touch with you for an interview.
4,068 total views, 18 views today