Parkview Christian Church(PCC) is praying for a pastoral leader to continue developing relationships in the church, helping us connect with our community, and driving the ministerial vision with our membership.
PCC is seeking to add a Senior Minister who can:
- Minister to the PCC body through weekly sermons.
- Support our Children’s Ministry by working closely with our Youth Minister
- Craft, launch, and cultivate a discipleship pathway (e.g., small groups, life groups, Bible studies, etc.) for members across life stages.
- Help manage creative arts including technology used to reach members in church services, and members and community members beyond the walls of our building.
- Motivate and encourage volunteer engagement throughout regular church activities.
- Serve as a member of a team of flexible and dynamic leaders who seek to fulfill the Greatest Commandments (Matthew 22:36-40) and the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20).
- Find creative ways that our church can engage in local outreach.
Essential qualities for pastoral team member:
- A passionate and active walk with Jesus Christ that is grounded in a firm grasp of the Bible and its teachings
- A heart of humility and sensitivity to the church’s mission and culture
- Be a team player in partnership with the church staff and work in concert with the Church Elders
- Organized and efficient especially with time management
- An excellent written and oral communicator
- A multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude
- A calling to vocational ministry
PCC is an Independent Christian Church located in Chickasha, Oklahoma with a body of committed believers living everyday life with Gospel intentionality. This missional mindset compels us to reach out and forge relationships with our next-door neighbors as well as people all around the world in order to advance the kingdom.
- PCC is an established intergenerational church with around 100 weekly attendees.
- PCC is both manageable in size and has room to grow and expand.
- Congregation members are faithful and have strong trusting relationships, but are excited to see where God takes the Church under the leadership of our pastoral team.
- Chickasha is a welcoming community of about 16,000 people, and has tremendous opportunity for growth in believers.
- Our media presence is relatively new with many opportunities for expansion and growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Ministry/Bible
- Ministry experience
- PCC desires to hire for this pastoral position as full-time salaried (exempt) positions.
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
This is an immediate opening.
If you feel God is calling you to PCC, please send the below documents via email to the Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resume & references
- A brief doctrinal statement of beliefs & philosophy of ministry
- A cover-letter detailing the relevant skills and talents you feel you can bring to the pastoral team
- Links to previous sermons
Questions about this position or PCC can be directed to the Search Committee Chairman at PCC.
Parkview Christian Church
2828 S 9th St, Chickasha, OK 73018
2,157 total views, 9 views today