- Preparing messages from the Word of God that are relevant, challenging and inspirational.
- Preach Sunday morning services.
- Lead Wednesday evening bible study.
- Officiate weddings, funerals and other special services.
- Develop and implement a calling plan that includes home, hospital, nursing home visitation and reaching out to nonparticipating and former members.
- Community outreach, visibility and participation in community events.
- Hold regular and consistent Church office hours.
- Senior Minister will lead and mentor ministry staff ensuring responsibilities are being met as well as providing support and encouragement in their ministries.
- Senior minister will perform other duties as directed by the Eldership in carrying out the vision and direction of the Church.
Bachelor’s degree from a Christian Church Bible College required. Minimum 5 -7 years pulpit preaching experience. Must be an effective and articulate communicator and speaker. Be able to communicate with and build relationships with all age groups. Must possess strong, proven leadership skills.
Christian Church of Olney
400 Sam St.
Olney, IL 62450
For more information or to apply, contact Kevin Roeser firstname.lastname@example.org.