Union Christian Church is seeking a qualified, full time, lead minister. Individuals with the following, minimum qualifications may be considered as possible candidates.
- Must recognize the Bible as our authority with Jesus Christ as the head of the Church.
- Formal seminary education in the form of a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from a restoration movement college and practicing restoration movement principles.
- Minimum 3 years preaching and teaching experience in a full-time ministerial position.
- Recognize the biblical qualifications of an Elder / Minister as stated in 1st Timothy 3:1-7 and 5:17.
- The candidate will need to be able to work with the church Elders to provide sound spiritual direction and vision for the church.
- Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate with church administrative, children’s director, and worship staff.
- Abilities for reasonable pastoral support.
More in depth details of core responsibilities, salary, etc. will be available to qualified candidates at the time of possible interview.
Union Christian Church
5350 E. Hulman Dr.
Terra Haute, IN 47803
To be considered you may submit your resume and/or any recorded sermon examples by email to email@example.com