Student Pastor – Danvile Campus
Southland Christian Church is a non-denominational multi-site church with 5 campuses in Central Kentucky (Lexington area). We are looking for a Student Pastor to lead the student ministry (6th-12th grade) for our Danville Campus (located about 45 minutes south of Lexington). Interested applicants should have some experience working as a full-time student pastor and have passion and gifting in the areas of leadership, preaching, and organization, and be a relational leader who collaborates well with a team of other student pastors. if you’re passionate about using those gifts to point students to Jesus and show them what it looks like to love God and love people, we’d love to have you.
Lead Student Ministry at the Danville Campus
- Serve as the primary teacher for weekly Student services.
- Represent clearly the needs of the Danville Student Ministry to the Student Ministry Director and Student Ministry Team.
- Communicate the vision, direction, and strategy of Southland Students to adult volunteers.
- Develop, organize, and maintain effective student small groups for all grade levels and genders.
- Plan (in coordination with the Student Ministries team) and execute a weekly High School connection time as a part of the weekly student services.
- Be actively involved in the recruiting, training, shepherding & care of volunteer small group leaders, student experience team members, and High School Home Group Hosts.
- Maintain small group information on the student & groups database in Planning Center Online and ensure we have updated contact info and small group information.
- Regularly communicate with parents.
- Plan and develop other campus-specific ministry strategies and events.
- Collaborate with Student Creative Arts Pastor(s) to help execute the service plan with excellence and intentionality.
- Develop partnerships with local schools and organizations that impact the lives of Danville Students.
Serve on the Southland Students Team
- Collaborate with the Central Student Team to develop a comprehensive strategy to reach Students at all of Southland’s campuses.
- Participate in teaching/content development with the Students Content Development Pastor.
- Research current trends and practices in student ministry and youth culture.
- Specific duties assigned by the Student Ministry Director.
- Participate in yearly Student Ministry trips and events (Summer Camps, Mid-Year Student Retreats, and other events).
Participate in the life and ministry of the Danville Campus and Southland at large
- Serve at local campus events and weekly worship services.
- Serve and support, as needed, central church events such as conferences and outreach initiatives.
Build and maintain strong relationships with the Danville Campus Pastor and all Danville Campus Ministry Leads
- Attend meetings as needed.
- Foster consistent communication.
40 Hours Weekly. Sunday – Thursday.
Wednesday evening for program.
Occasional nights and weekends.
Southland Christian Church
1001 Ben Ali Dr. #2
Danville, KY 40422
Eric Schneider email@example.com
Full job description and to apply: https://jobs.lever.co/SouthlandChristianChurch/7e2fe365-4c2c-44c2-b65d-19d8d1d460a6
283 total views, 3 views today