Teaching English in South Korea
Promise Opens Doors is a non-profit organization based in the US. Since our founding, our singular mission has been to promote the English language learning of non-native speakers. We are a proud partner of TheWorknPlay organization.
Since 2003, TheWorknPlay has provided career opportunities around the world, specializing in teaching and linguistic positions. Throughout the years, they have assisted schools and organizations in hiring the right candidates to join their teams and helped job seekers find careers with great WLB (Work-Life Balance).
Our career advisor team is available to assist graduates in applying for teaching positions at TheWorknPlay. As current and former English teachers, we understand that the job search process is not easy – if you have any questions as you apply for jobs at WorknPlay or elsewhere, feel free to direct them to our career team, and we will do our best to answer or direct you to relevant information.
- Full time opportunities to teach English in private academies in South Korea.
- Twelve-month contract.
- Continuous hire.
- 40 – 60 minute classes.
- All age groups available.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- TEFL preferred but not required.
- NO teaching experience required.
- Applicants may apply 6 months ahead of graduation.
- Valid passports accepted:
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Paid flight to South Korea
- Airport pickup
- Severance pay
- Sick days
- 10 vacation days plus all Korean National Holidays After arrival programs and groups
- Continued support throughout the contract
Physical Address (mainland US):
Promise Opens Doors
45 Clearwater Road
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
987 total views, 6 views today