Worship Arts Director
Grace Fellowship is a non-denominational, Christ-centered church in the Capital District that believes in the authority of the Bible. All of the Church’s teaching focuses on integrating the truth of God’s Word into our daily lives. Grace Fellowship’s mission is “to glorify God by making more and better disciples.” We believe that God, in His wisdom, has chosen us to be an integral part of helping to fulfill this mission. It’s Grace Fellowship’s goal to see our community continually moving forward in their journey towards being Christ-centered. Grace Fellowship has three locations; Latham, Halfmoon, and Saratoga.
The church is seeking the right candidate to lead the Saratoga Campus as the new Worship Arts Director and oversee their worship ministry. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity that align with the church’s overall mission and vision. Below are the qualifications and responsibilities Froot Group and the church have identified for this role:
- Create a compelling and impactful worship experience during weekend services, which engages the entire congregation by skillfully combining biblical truth with relevant music, appropriate liturgy, and the arts
- Identify, invite, develop, empower, and spiritually shepherd musicians, artists, and other worship team members; developing leaders
- Partner with the Campus Pastor in the planning of services and to determine vision and direction of the worship and arts ministry
- Oversee and collaborate with the Production Coordinator, working closely with the production team during the planning and implementation of worship services and worship elements within other ministries
- Develop and manage the worship and production budgets
- Collaborate and grow alongside worship and production staff at all Grace Fellowship campuses
- Create a Christ-centered culture that focuses on service and applies Biblical truths to everyday life
- Build strong relationships with volunteers on the worship ministry team and members of the church.
- Responsible for the scheduling, resourcing, recruiting, training and development of musicians and worship leaders on the worship team and ensuring they are equipped to serve the church with excellence.
- Participate in all scheduled staff meetings and staff development times.
- Continue to develop personal musical proficiency.
- Be a team player and willing to serve the church, staff, and community when needed or requested.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience – required
- Associates degree from a 2-year college and/or 4 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience – desired
- A vibrant relationship with Jesus and an active member of Grace Fellowship – required
- Demonstrated history planning and leading musically both vocal and band teams in a meaningful contemporary worship experience – required
- Commitment to a biblical theology of worship and a demonstrated heart for prayer, both in personal walk with Christ and in ministry development – required
- Demonstrated history of decision making and exceptional attention to detail – required
- Demonstrated history of the ability to receive and provide constructive feedback that fosters growth – required
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to effectively work with a wide range of individuals – required
- A positive, polite, friendly, and courteous attitude for interacting with kids and parents – required
- Proven ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and written – required
- Working knowledge of Planning Center Online software – desired
- Availability to work evenings, weekends and weekdays as needed – required
- Excellent in leading vocally and with an instrument.
- Able to create and sustain a strong volunteer culture.
- A creative-minded person that has a desire to think outside of the box.
Reports to: Campus Pastor
For more information, view the full church profile at frootgroup.com/
To apply, email your resume to Meggan at email@example.com.
165 High Rock Ave
Saratoga Springs, NY
2,102 total views, 6 views today