Woodside Bible Church is a non-denominational multi-site church located in Detroit, MI and the surrounding suburbs. The Lake Orion campus is led by Campus Pastor Jim Dahlke who has been the Campus Pastor for about five years, though has served in multiple positions at Woodside for over 12 years. The church currently has three identical services offered at 9:00a, 10:30a, and noon that all have a modern worship style. Attendance currently runs around 1,100 each Sunday for their main worship services.
The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Worship Director to oversee their worship ministry at the Lake Orion campus. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity that align with Woodside’s overall mission and vision. Below are the requirements and responsibilities Froot Group has identified for this role:
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans, recruits, trains and equips volunteers for the worship teams, audio teams, tech teams and lighting teams. This may include worship services, young adult gatherings, student ministries and some kids elements.
- Conducts weekly rehearsals for the worship teams which includes all tech/audio volunteers as well.
- Works with the Campus Pastor to develop Sunday services and improve program delivery processes.
- Attends weekly meetings with campus staff to discuss worship gatherings, past and future, always seeking to improve the elements of the campus services.
- Invests and develops volunteers’ skills in musicianship to better use their talents to serve the Lord.
- Attends meetings with the creative team, developing and implementing artistic stage/set design.
- Conducts seasonal team nights with the different teams within worship arts to build and develop each team as well as all volunteer team nights.
- Meets with people one-on-one to help them develop a deeper understanding of the Bible, passion for following Christ and worshiping Him with their gifts as well as their personal lives.
- Develops Godly leaders for this generation and the next.
- Participates in annual and monthly multi-site events and meetings.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Confidence in stage presence when speaking and leading
- Ability to lead worship with confident vocals while playing guitar or keys
- Utilizes Planning Center to schedule worship and media teams
- Proficiency in ProPresenter
- Proficient with the use of multitracks and Ableton
- Basic understand of audio mixing
- Preferred candidates would also have knowledge in stage lighting design as well as lighting programs, though not required
- Organization and administrative skills
- Relational skills (training, recruiting, developing lay volunteers, etc)
- Preferred candidates should have a bachelor’s degree, but not required
- Preferred candidates should have at least 2-4 years previous full time ministry experience.
For more information, visit the full church profile at: frootgroup.com/
To apply, email your resume to Meggan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Woodside Bible Church
2500 Joslyn Rd.,
Lake Orion, MI 48360
3,220 total views, 3 views today