Position Details —
The Worship Leader is a Jesus follower, who equips people as followers of Jesus through organizing and leading worship that glorifies God. The process of designing and coordinating worship should guide and develop teams of people whose participation leads others to desire to follow Jesus. This position reports to the Senior Pastor and directs the worship and tech teams. This position is part-time 10-20 hours per week.
Apply if you are —
- Passionate for connecting people to God, others and the mission of following Jesus.
- Showing evidence of an active growing relationship with God praying daily.
- Active in our mission of following Jesus as one who is being with Jesus, doing what Jesus did, saying what Jesus said, and going where Jesus leads.
- Energized by building teams and doing what it takes to make the team succeed in ministry.
- Experienced with a minimum of 2-3 years of leading worship music.
- Able to play a musical instrument, experience in directing musicians and vocalists.
In this ministry you will —
- Design 9 am and 11 am worship set/song selection/video/placing worship elements.
- Lead worship Sundays, rehearsals, services; schedule personnel and auditions.
- Oversee worship band members (instruct on technique) and develop new members.
- Oversee worship singers (instruct on technique) and develop new members
- Oversee tech crew: producer/sound/media/video.
- Schedule worship participants through PlanningCenter, phone calls and/or invitation.
- Serve as contact point for worship team and worship participants.
You display —
- A life committed to following Jesus, spiritual growth, and the beliefs of First ABQ We Believe
- Appreciation for a variety of worship styles and ability to implement them.
- Quality organizational skills, communication skills, problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead and develop volunteers.
First Christian Church of Albuquerque
10101 Montgomery Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111
Interested applicants may apply at Apply Here OR mail their resume, references, and a brief theology of the practice of ministry to Senior Minister, Brady at Jobs@firstabq.org
183 total views, 6 views today