New Testament Christian Church, the church on Hilton Road, is seeking an experienced, full-time Worship Pastor for our non-denominational, multigenerational church in Keokuk, Iowa. The Worship Pastor will oversee the worship ministries of NTCC and engage those in our gatherings in creative and vibrant worship, where God can be seen, people feel loved, and lives are being changed into the likeness of Jesus.
The Worship Pastor must model Christ-like character and see their work as essential to reach our community and disciple our people, especially through music, scripture, and prayer.
- A mature relationship with Jesus Christ clearly exhibited in the Pastor’s life.
- A pastoral heart and love for people.
- Proficiency in leading worship with a strong vocal ability, leading with guitar and/or keyboard is essential.
- Able to provide leadership, vision, and passion for NTCC in the area of music worship ministries that is in line with the overall vision, purpose, and mission of the church.
- Able and willing to use both contemporary songs and hymns staying current on trends in worship music.
- Able to develop and integrate various worship team members, coming from varying musical backgrounds.
- Gifted and experienced in musicianship. Musical training is strongly desired.
- The ability to develop and administer an annual budget for the worship ministry in accordance with the financial policies of the church is required.
- Knowledge of livestreaming, sound equipment and mixing sound is a plus.
- Knowledge of Planning Center and Easy Worship is a plus.
- A degree from a Bible college affiliated with our churches is a plus.
The Worship Pastor is responsible for:
- Preparation, planning, musical and creative brainstorming, directing, and overseeing the ministry teams involved in the weekly Sunday gatherings.
- Shepherding NTCC’s musical and creative teams.
- Strengthening individuals and teams by helping them grow in their spiritual formation.
- Developing and mentoring individuals and teams in their knowledge of their instruments, vocals, sound, and technical capabilities.
- Overseeing of the Sunday Worship Service –Production, Musical Worship, Audio/Visuals, Set-up, etc.
- Overseeing worship for additional NTCC gatherings throughout the year.
- Performing general pastoral ministries of the church such as pastoral care, teaching, counseling, visitations, etc.
- The Worship Pastor will report directly to the Lead Pastor, participate weekly in both Sunday worship services, weekly staff meetings. Active NTCC membership is required.
- The Worship Pastor will practice and uphold the Core Values and Beliefs of NTCC and must be willing to work with the staff team.
- The ability to organize and communicate clearly and consistently is a plus.
- Competitive Salary (Commensurate with experience and qualifications) with optional housing allowance designation.
- Health insurance allowance provided
- Vacation, sick leave, paid holidays
New Testament Christian Church: Website –https://churchonhiltonroad.com
Interested Candidates: Please submit a letter of introduction, and a resume including three references to email@example.com
Please use “Attention: Worship Pastor Search” as the subject line of your email. Please submit applications by deadline of October 30, 2021.
New Testament Christian Church
1578 Hilton Road
Keokuk, IA 52632
1,266 total views, 6 views today