Living Hope Church is an Evangelical Free Church located in Findlay, OH, only a little over an hour from several major cities like Columbus, Dayton and Toledo. The church is led by Senior Pastor Blair Hayward, who has been the senior pastor at the church for 12 years. Attendance currently runs around 500 in person each week with about 100 viewing online. Currently, the church offers two identical services at 9:15am and 10:45am on Sunday mornings with a more contemporary bent. The church is widely multi-generational in their demographics with a mission to reach their community of over 40,000 people made up of college students, young professionals, and families.
The church has a huge heart for helping people experience a deep relationship with Jesus through discipleship and equipping people for evangelism. Since a new refresh of their mission, vision, and even their name a few years ago, the church has planted a self-sustaining sister church on the other side of town with plans to continue to plant a family network of churches.
The church is seeking the right candidate to join their staff as the new Worship Pastor to lead and oversee their worship ministry. Below are the qualifications and responsibilities Froot Group and the church have identified for this role:
- Giving vision and direction to the overall worship ministry.
- Equipping worship teams to lead the congregation in worship of God, through singing, praying, and reflecting on Scripture.
- Discipling and developing your teams through genuine and authentic relationships.
- Recruiting and onboarding all volunteers involved in the services, including musicians, vocalists, and technicians.
- Leading worship team rehearsals and services.
- Pursuing theological, professional, and personal growth to ensure the doctrinal purity of the worship ministry.
- Choosing worship music which is biblically accurate and congregationally engaging.
- Planning the worship music in collaboration with the Senior Pastor, and all the details of the worship service, being responsible for content, mood, and production, with a goal toward the exaltation of Christ, sensitivity to the Holy Spirit, creativity, and excellence.
- Working with the Worship Ministry Administrative Assistant to communicate clearly and consistently with worship team members (i.e., scheduling through Planning Center, etc.)
- Overseeing production and volunteers and striving for excellence on Sunday mornings.
- Providing guidelines and assistance for groups that need to use equipment in the Worship Center.
- Must be a mature believer that demonstrates an intimate and growing relationship with Christ.
- Must be a man of integrity, be a team player able to collaborate with a church staff and Elder/Pastor team, have a servant’s heart, be doctrinally sound, and be emotionally and relationally mature (see 1 Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:5-9).
- Must be highly relational with a heart for discipleship and development of the worship team.
- Must be able to work diligently, equip others, initiate as a leader, be creative, and anticipate ministry opportunities.
- Must have experience with relevant worship software such as Planning Center, ProPresenter, and preferably Ableton/Prime/Playback.
- Advanced level of vocal and musical competency.
- Able to play at least one instrument, preferably acoustic guitar or keys.
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred, though not required.
- At least 2 years of full-time worship leading experience previously at a church of similar size and style is ideal.
Reports to: Senior Pastor
Living Hope Church
Findlay, OH 45840
To apply, email your resume to Meggan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, view the full church profile at frootgroup.com/livinghope.
72 total views, 6 views today