- The Nishna Valley Christian Church is seeking the right person to lead some key areas of responsibility in our church. We are creating the position of worship/youth/media pastor to assist the Lead Pastor, Elders, and other Ministry Leaders of NVCC.
Responsibilities As Worship Pastor
- Entrusted with the full oversight and leadership of the volunteer teams that contribute to the execution of Sunday worship services—worship and tech teams.
- This leadership consists of scheduling and leading weekly rehearsals, equipping and discipling volunteers, and preparing the auditorium for any and all weekend service needs.
- Entrusted with the full oversight of all worship related equipment.
- Provide oversight, vision, and structure for all Sunday morning adult programming, while collaborating with the Senior Pastor.
- Work closely with church leadership to help serve, lead, and disciple the NVCC congregation.
- Play a role in facilitating weddings and funerals.
Responsibilities As Youth Pastor
- Entrusted with the full oversight and leadership of the middle and high school students.
- Overseeing the spiritual needs and growth of the youth including weekly teaching, worship, special events, and summer camps.
- Recruit, train, and motivate team leaders and volunteers for all programming needs.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Children’s Ministry Director.
Responsibilities As Media Pastor
- Entrusted with the full oversight and leadership of NVCC’s web and media presence.
- Entrusted with responsibility for all equipment relating to Sunday worship and day-to-day church operations.
- Manage, operate, maintain, and recommend purchases for all church media equipment, including sound, video, website, church online, computers and software as needed.
- Collaborate and coordinate with Media Director.
Education, Experience & Qualifications
- Alignment with NVCC’s beliefs @ NVCC Beliefs
- Bible College/University Degree preferred.
- Previous experience leading worship.
- Previous experience leading youth.
- Self-starter and prepared to help lead our church.
- Well-developed communication and teaming skills.
- Willing to learn and grow.
Nishna Valley Christian Church
415 N. Fremont St.
Shenandoah, IA 51601
For more information or to apply send resume and references to Jack Langley at firstname.lastname@example.org .