ROLE The Associate Minister is a member of the pastoral staff of ACC and is selected by and reports to the elders and senior minister.
RESPONSIBILITIES (GENERAL SCOPE)
- Provide overall leadership, strategy and direction for ministries aimed at students, families, and children.
- Lend supervision and leadership to Children’s Ministry coordinator. Including assisting in ministry of Nursery, Children’s church, Children’s Sunday school, Vacation Bible School, Seasonal Family Fun Fests, and Family educational opportunities.
- Insure development and implementation of safety policies (background checks for volunteers, check-in processes, etc.)
- Plan and manage the budget for student and children ministries.
- Lead in the development of sustainable ministry in the above areas by strategically recruiting, training, and shepherding teams of volunteers to minister in these areas.
- Implement events with a focus on equipping and growing families.
- Work under the leadership of and partner with the senior minister to fulfill the vision of the church by being involved in pastoral, pulpit, operational, and strategic responsibilities.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the senior minister
Team builder Loves kids & has a heart for families Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a related field
Has Restoration Movement roots
Agrees with our core beliefs Watches over life and teaching–1 Timothy 4:16
EXPECTED JOB PRODUCTS (RESULTS)
High quality student programming
Families strengthened Ever expanding and
improving volunteer team
Annual salary range will be commensurate with experience.
Arcadia Christian Church
14201 Beriton St, Santa Fe, TX 77517
Jeffrey Spielman, Senior Minister
939 total views, 3 views today