Thunder Online Program
Thunder Online is MCC’s online degree program designed to allow students to maximize transfer credits and attain a degree as quickly as possible. Students transfer in college hours, hours transcripted by the military, and alternative credits earned previously and complete a B.S. degree in Biblical Leadership or Management & Ethics.
Thunder Online provides the flexibility adults need to add education to their already busy lives. As a degree completion student you will also set the pace by choosing how many classes you take in a semester.
For more information about Thunder Online degree completion program email Jeff Butler, the Thunder Online Recruiter.
Become the Thunder!
The Thunder Online program exists to educate, equip, and enrich Christian leaders in any location, at any time to become more effective leaders in their churches and communities.
Upon completing the course of study in biblical leadership, a student will:
- Demonstrate a general knowledge and understanding of the Christian canon and theological concepts
- Demonstrate an integration of their studies into leadership ministry
- Understand the basic principles of leadership in a healthy, growing church
- Perform the basic exegesis necessary for preaching, teaching, and Bible study
- Demonstrate a basic level of expertise in the skills necessary to perform practical ministry in the local church
- Have a basic understanding of the history of the church and the Stone-Campbell movement