Statement of Educational Effectiveness
Manhattan Christian College provides a high-quality academic environment for undergraduate students pursuing a faith-based education in their chosen field. The following statistics are a reflection of the academic environment:
- 65% retention rate for 2015-2016.
- 56% graduation rate for students who began their studies in Fall 2010.
- 91% of graduates gained employment in an occupation that relates to their field of study or enrolled in graduate school (according to a Graduate Survey conducted in Summer 2016).
- 2.743 GPA for the 2016-17 academic year.
- 27:1 student to faculty ratio.
- 88% full-time faculty with doctorates.
- 18% part-time faculty with doctorates.