Please check back here for news and updates related to Manhattan Christian College’s response to the 2019/2020 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak.
Due to easing of restrictions both in the State of Kansas and Riley County, Manhattan Christian College’s campus is open to visitors. See the press release (dated June 8th, 2020) below for further information.
If you are a prospective student, please email our Admissions Team or use our chat feature on the front page for assistance.
If you are a Friend of the College, or looking to become one, please email Director of Advancement Jolene Rupe.
If you you are a vendor, visitor, or making deliveries, please email the MCC Mailroom for the latest instructions.
- COVID-19 Fall Overview from President Ingram – July 9th, 2020
- Change to MCC Fall Semester Start Date (now August 17th, 2020) – June 19th, 2020
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund 30-day Reporting – June 12th, 2020
- COVID-19 Open to Public Announcement – June 8th, 2020
- Announcement Regarding May 2020 Commencement – April 8th, 2020
- Academics Letter to Students – March 20, 2020
- Press Release – March 19, 2020
- Residence Hall Closing Announcement and Procedures – March 19, 2020
- President Kevin Ingram Letter to Students – March 18, 2020
- President Kevin Ingram Letter to Students – March 12, 2020