This position can be an internship opportunity.
- Serve as a catalyst for the growth of significant spiritual maturity in the Northfield youth both through their family life as well as their integration into Northfield activities. Shepherd the youth.
- Develop a culture of generosity and compassion within the youth programming.
- Develop leaders within the youth program and leverage those leadership skills to advance the spiritual development of all within the youth program.
- Plan and execute a calendar of events that promotes growth and community and accomplishes the annual goals defined for the Youth Ministry.
- Spend time with youth and provide support to them in times of crisis and celebration.
This will also include preaching, weddings and funerals (according to the willingness of the person). Our staff is flexible, and we are willing to adapt the position to the applicant (could be children’s ministry or something else).
Northfield is a growing church in a city of 22,000 in northwest Iowa. Our church currently averages 290 in worship on Sundays.
Northfield Church of Christ
2933 North 15th St.
Fort Dodge, IA 50501
For more information or to apply for this internship please contact Dale Harlow at email@example.com