The Lead Pastor shall have the general oversight of the entire work of the church; shall be advisory member of all departments, boards, and committees; shall preside at the meetings of the church for worship and shall perform the duties ordinarily expected of pastors.
Strassburg is a country church, situated in the heart of wheat country, by a federal reservoir and near a county lake. We have an attendance of 85-110 weekly. Our worship team plays contemporary Christian to traditional hymns with a bluegrass twist.
Some Preferred Attributes/Traits We Would Be Looking For:
- Bible believing/teaching….. no ear tickling.
- Man of prayer.
- Good communication ability.
- Personally stable.
- Spiritually authentic.
- Caring “people person” in visiting sick/elderly church members.
- Loving, compassionate and humble servant’s heart.
- Open to counseling (in turn, being personally accountable/transparent/honest).
- Speaking skills in delivering messages.
Events/worship times consist of:
Children’s and adult Sunday School followed by morning worship, Christmas Eve service, Easter Sunrise Service/potluck, Vacation Bible School, youth group, men’s prayer breakfast (Feb.), men’s and ladies’ Bible studies.
Degree not required, but salary will be based upon experience/education.
Thank you for prayerfully considering Strassburg Baptist Church!
Strassburg Baptist Church
Marion, KS 66861
For further information or to apply (send resumes and references) contact Cherie Hett at firstname.lastname@example.org.