Bible & Leadership Degree Completion Program
Management & Ethics Online Degree Program
- Application for Admissions – All students must complete an application for admissions to begin the acceptance process. Apply any time. Classes start every eight weeks in the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Application Fee – A non-refundable $25 fee that is required to be paid to complete your online application. The system takes credit/debit cards as well as echeck.
- Personal Reference Forms – Distribute the links for the two personal reference forms to the appropriate, non-related people and ask them to complete the forms for the Admissions Office. On your application, list the names of the people to whom you gave the reference forms. Examples of who to have complete a reference include: pastor, church leader, youth sponsor, coach, teacher, employer, family friend and counselor.
- College Transcripts – An official transcript of the college courses must be sent directly from each college attended.
- High School Transcripts – An official copy of your transcripts must be sent directly from your high school to the college for evaluation.
- Apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Phone: (785) 539-3571