Transfer Students Admission Checklist
- Application for Admissions – All students must complete an application for admissions to begin the acceptance process. Priority deadline for applications is March 1st.
- Application Fee – A non-refundable $25 fee that is required to be paid to complete your online application. The system takes credit/debit cards as well as echeck.
- Personal Reference Forms – Distribute the link for the two personal reference forms to the appropriate, non-related people and ask them to complete the forms for the Admissions Office. On your application, list the names of the people to whom you gave the reference forms. These forms are available in hard-copy, upon request, to be mailed in.
Examples: pastor, church leader, youth sponsor, coach, teacher, employer, family friend, or counselor
- College Transcripts – If you have any college credits, an official transcript of the college courses must be sent directly from each college attended.
- ACT or SAT Scores – If you have completed less than 24 college credit hours or are younger than 21, you must have the official test results sent to the college. Manhattan Christian College’s ACT code is 1436 and the SAT code is 6392.
Housing & Dining
- Residence Hall Application – All incoming transfer students must live in the residence halls within their first two years after graduating high school. If you have someone with whom you wish to room, both students should request each other as roommates on the application. The priority deadline is June 1st (fall semester) or November 30th (spring semester).
- Security Deposit – To secure your spot in the residence halls, a security deposit is needed. The security deposit is $150 with a deadline of June 1st (fall semester) or November 30th (spring semester). Security deposits received after the deadline will be charged a non-refundable late fee of $50 for a total of $200. Deposits may be paid online (recommended), or by check made out to Manhattan Christian College.
Please send all checks to:
Manhattan Christian College
1415 Anderson Ave.
Manhattan, KS 66502
- Housing & Dining Contract – all students living on campus must enroll in a ten or fifteen a week meal plan.
- Meningitis Vaccine or Waiver – Following the recommendation from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Manhattan Christian College requires all new students residing in campus housing to be vaccinated for meningitis or to sign a waiver indicating you decline the vaccine. You must have a medical provider complete your record or sign the waiver.
- View all Housing & Dining Forms and Policies – Policy details regarding housing and dining can be found in the student handbook.
- Apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Check out available incoming student scholarships from MCC.
- Check local groups and online for other scholarships you may qualify for.
MCC New Student Enrollment has gone virtual!
Starting May 2023, MCC’s Registrar will be offering virtual appointments (using Zoom) for newly admitted students to enroll in courses. Please click this link to select your appointment slot via Calendly *(will be active when the enrollment calendar becomes available)
Courses do fill up, so this is a great opportunity for new students to get the courses they want and to head into the Fall semester knowing this big task is complete. If you are unable to take advantage of this offer to enroll virtually, there will be an opportunity for in-person enrollment in early August. More details on that will be posted soon.